latest ufo sightings, latest ufo news,ufo videos, ufo video,real ufo, are ufos real,ufo sightings, ufo disclosure,latest ufo news,ufos

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

New pictures of UFOs

New pictures of UFOs

24-11-2014

On Monday 24 November the sky was clear in the Netherlands.
It was a perfect moment to stop the sky for activity's.
And i saw allot, to much i could handle to be honest.
But i notice two different things.
I saw bright red objects appear on one location from the ground and slowly fly up.
And when they reach the clouds, the bright light get dimmed and it fly away with a light configuration what made it look like an airplane.
Or they just vanish.
The other object is a disc shape object what you cant see with the naked eye.
The picture below is an example of a bright red object hover and below that is a disc shape object passing threw.
The two red lights on the ground is the location where they come from, i don't know what there is to be honest.
I thought it must be farmland.
The other lights on the ground is from a street.


So in fact i saw these two objects are the one flying around.
But i was just lucky to catch the disc shape object on picture, you cant see it with naked eye.
I made a picture and try to search for it with my eyes but nothing.
While this object was flying around me.

And there are more objects flying around.
ON one point i looked to my left and saw maybe 4 or 5 objects blinking in the sky.
And on my right i saw two, behind me three and in front of me those red orbs appear from the ground.
I cant explain it but it is like how it is.
So in total i made more then 150 pictures that evening and 9 videos.
Keep an eye on our YouTube channel for those videos.
And here is the video with the original pictures from that evening






From those pictures i zoomed some in.
Here they are.










































So stay tuned if you want to stay uptodate