latest ufo sightings, latest ufo news,ufo videos, ufo video,real ufo, are ufos real,ufo sightings, ufo disclosure,latest ufo news,ufos

Friday, October 17, 2014

Close encounter

Massive close encounter on 16 oct 2014 


On the evening of 16 oct i went to my regular hotspot.
The sky was not completly bright because there were still some clouds in the sky.
But the activity was insane.
Orange orbs appear left or right out of no where and then vanish or fly away like an airplane.
And one object seemed to fly around me the hole time.
Not really fly in circles, but i saw it fly over many times and coming from different directions.
But on ten o clock i saw some lights on the ground in the forest.
I had to take a look, so i walked on the land path what lead to the forest.
And then suddenly i something came from behind me.
I saw a huge bright light slowly flying to my direction.
It wa flying just above tree line and fly very slowly.
These snapshots are not digital zoomed in, there uncut snapshots from original.
It was not needed to zoomed that object in, he was very low and closeby.

 





Raise up your volume and listen good tot he engines of that craft.
And ask yourself.
Is that the sound of a jumbo size airplane flying on very low altitude?

And then look at the speed of the craft and ask yourself.
Is that the speed of a jumbo size aircraft who fly on low altitude?
I dont need to ask those qeustions.
I saw it with my own eyes, because i recorded this video right.
And what i saw is weird.
Shape was not visable, on that range that should have been visable with all those lights.
But nothing, just pitch black.
And that sound was to weird.
I cant explain what this craft is, if anyone know any idea.
Your welcome to share your opinion on facebook.